- Dr. Vanshika Gupta-Adukia
Is My Baby Full After Breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding is one of the most precious gifts that a mother can give her baby. While most mothers strive towards breastfeeding as a goal, new mums are often left confused about their milk supply being enough for their little ones.
1. Is my baby drinking enough milk?
2. Is my baby full?
3. Is my milk supply enough for the baby?
4. Is a longer feed required for the baby to feel full?
5. Do I need to consider giving a top feed?
In this feature article for The Indian Express Parenting, are highlights on all you need to know about ensuring that your breastfeeding baby has a full & content tummy.
Read more to have all your questioned answered.